February 19, 2015

Random Acts Of Kindness: Make Someone's Day

I have to share this video with you all! This woman did 20 acts of kindness for her 20th birthday. Most of these are inexpensive ideas. They may not have a huge impact, but they are sure to make someone's day. My birthday is in two months and I'm considering doing something like this, though it may have to wait till after my final exams are over. Have you ever performed a random act of kindness or have had someone do something like this for you? Share below!




4 comments:

  1. Awesome ideas to share love with others

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I may change some of these for when I do them, but overall a little bit of kindness like this would make someone smile for a day.

      Delete
  2. You know something like that happened to me as well. It was a couple Christmas' ago, this lady in front of me didn't have enough money to buy cards, so since I was feeling the holiday spirit, I bought her whole entire purchase. The ideas you have are amazing! I love reading them!!

    ReplyDelete