Do All The Good You Can is a blog about nonprofits, issues/causes, random acts of kindness, and other positive information that strives to make the world a better places.
April 21, 2015
Oakland UMC: Outreach To Topeka
Hey all, today I have a podcast to share with you about Oakland United Methodist, my church, and how it is helping the community. I know not all readers are Christian, but I do want to share with you how a group of dedicated people can make a difference.
We hope you all will be inspired to help improve your community. Those of you in Topeka are invited to join us with Harvester's and other programs. Please let us know what you think about Oakland's success, let us know if you want to help, and if you would like me to do any more podcast interviews!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment