March 9, 2015

Songs To Put You In A Good Mood

Although it cannot change our circumstances or change how you feel, music is a way to express emotion. It doesn't always work for everyone, but it can be comforting or can be used to intentionally put you in a certain mood. For example, I like to play Hans Zimmer on my Pandora list when I write essays because it helps me focus. I have other songs to go to when I exercise. I listen to classic rock when I want to feel cool. Some people have a set of music that makes them happy. This sometimes works with me (there are times I just want to wallow in my anger or sadness). However, some of you may like a list of songs that will put you in a good mood. And once you're happy, you are better equipped to share your happiness! So without further ado, here is my playlist of songs that put me in a good mood.

Good Mood Playlist

What songs get you going? Share below!

No comments:

Post a Comment