May 5, 2015

Random Acts Contest: Share Your Kindness And Win!

Photo Credit: Heather Shrimplin
As we approach Random Acts Of Kindness Week, it is important that we share this "event" with as many people as possible to promote positivity and kindness towards our fellow humans.

One way I am getting the word out is by putting up flyers (right) designed by my friend Heather Shrimplin. I have been putting up these flyers around my campus and hope to put some around town soon. If you would like me to share the flyer in a Word document, let me know and I will be more than glad to email it.

Also, on the Random Acts Of Kindness Facebook Page, people will share how they are spreading kindness, not to brag about their actions but to inspire others.

For each person who shares what they did, I will record their name on a slip of paper and draw a name out of a hat. The name drawn will get to choose the cause, nonprofit, or general topic for a future post.

Please join the Random Acts Of Kindness Week Facebook Page so you can be eligible, and invite your friends so we can maximize the positivity!

Have any suggestions? Share them below!


No comments:

Post a Comment