May 26, 2015

Should My Blog Expand?

Photo Credit: Marissa Coyle
It has been on my mind for some time now, but I'm considering expanding what I blog about. Do All The Good You Can will still focus on creating a positive life for others, but what if I shared information that encompasses different ways to make your life more enjoyable as well? This would include recipes, life tips, gift ideas, and more. Nonprofits and causes would still be discussed as well. My hope is that by integrating new aspects, more people would come and would read the other articles about how to help others, Also, by taking care of yourself and those closest to you, you are better prepared to help others.

For those of you new to Do All The Good You Can, I have covered various organizations, including the ones on this list. Since starting, I've recently covered self-improvement as well. Perhaps the next logical step would be to promote a positive lifestyle all around?

Would you still read this blog? Would you come back more often? Do you think others would be more likely to read and comment as well? Are there any nonprofits, causes, or new subjects you recommend I look into? Please let me know below, through the contact form on the right, on Facebook or Twitter, or through an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment